Meet Jill Meents
Jill has been a top-producing Loan Officer and President's Club member for Bell Bank Mortgage since joining the company in 2005, and has been originating mortgages in the Twin Cities area since 1983.
She takes pride in having helped thousands of homeowners purchase or refinance their homes, lake homes, and investment properties. Jill partners with each client to create and manage a mortgage that fits into their personal financial plan. Similarly, she understands that a client's home is one of the biggest investments they will make in their lifetime; the mortgage is a financial planning instrument that must be integrated into a client's entire financial plan. Jill will create a mortgage strategy that builds wealth for her client and their family.
During her free time, Jill enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and two Jack Russell Terriers, both at the lake and around her South Minneapolis home. Jill shows the same dedication and passion with her work and clients at Bell Bank Mortgage as she does with her family and friends.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
You pulled off an amazing feat and did it with the utmost level of professionalism. Thank you for helping us get our dream house!! Job well done!!! Enjoy the treats! You deserve it! Thanks again for making our dream a reality. We really appreciate it and couldn't have done it without you! Thanks again!
Paul and Jackie
Thank you so much for your help over the last three months with buying my new home. I'm getting settled in and really am loving it! It's beginning to feel like MY home. I appreciate how you made the process SO easy and logical! Thanks so much again!
Thank you so much for the Twins schedule magnet. I have been following the Twins since the 60s! Its great to have the schedule so I can listen to the games! Thanks again!
I just want to say thank you for all of your help. This has been such an amazing process. I am so glad I had you on my team! :-) Thanks again!
Thanks to Jill's Mortgage Rate Analysis, and specifically her question about my comfort level, I not only got the tax benefit of the mortgage interest deduction, but I also have the ability to pay an extra $1,000 on the principal balance each month. The most fun is seeing the balances reduce. It's a better savings program than I could have invented!